ReComm, LLC delivers emergency preparedness products and services to a wide range of clients from local, state, and federal government agencies to private entities and nonprofit organizations throughout the United States. Our professional and detail-oriented subject matter experts provide high-quality customizable products and services. These include (but are not limited to) Homeland Security Exercise and Evaluation Program (HSEEP) compliant training exercises, Continuity of Operations Plans (COOP), Threat and Hazard Identification and Risk Assessments (THIRA), Security Plans, Emergency Operations Plans, and course development/delivery services at competitive prices that exceed our clients’ expectations.
ReComm, LLC is committed to
- Promoting preparedness by using the gifts God has given us to serve others as faithful keepers of His grace in its various forms (1 Peter 4:10 NIV);
- Honoring God by being good stewards of all he has given us and providing a positive experience to our customers as a reflection of His faithfulness; and
- Operating our company based on biblical principles so that we might bring glory to His name.
As a woman owned small business, ReComm understands the importance of diversity in the workplace. We celebrate cultural diversity and acknowledge the benefits of forming a diverse group of highly qualified individuals that bring new ideas and experiences to the services we deliver to our clients. Growing a diverse team attracts talent, provides a competitive advantage, results in greater problem solving, and ultimately gives ReComm a competitive advantage. More importantly, diversity provides true equal employment opportunities.
ReComm recognizes that we are accountable for the talent, skills, resources, and abilities God has given to us, and to whom much is given much is expected (Luke 12:48). We will work to support our first responder community, empower young girls to become leaders, and enrich the environment.
We recently partnered with Lean In to support the Ban Bossy Campaign in an effort to develop future women business leaders and to let girls know at an early age that assertiveness is not being bossy it is a leadership skill necessary in the workplace.
ReComm, LLC admires all creation; therefore, we strive to mitigate any potential negative environmental impacts. ReComm staff telecommutes unless traveling on official business thereby reducing emission of air pollutants. In those instances, staff carpool when traveling on official business. In addition, ReComm utilizes 100% recyclable paper when printing necessary materials; however, we strive to reduce printing by using electronic services wherever possible.
Furthermore, ReComm participates in the Environmental Planning and Historic Preservation (EHP) program lead by FEMA. This means before conducting trainings and exercises (when necessary), ReComm requests review and approval to utilize specific training and exercise site locations by obtaining FEMA Flood Insurance Rate and U.S. Fish and Wildlife Service, National Wetlands Inventory (NWI) Maps, and providing a detailed description of activities occurring at the location to the proper experts for approval. By participating in this program ReComm complies with the policy and goals of FEMA (as quoted below) by:
- “Achieving use of the environment without degradation or undesirable and unintended consequences;
- Preserving historic, cultural and natural aspects of national heritage and maintaining, wherever possible, an environment that supports diversity and variety of individual choice;
- Achieving a balance between resource use and development within the sustained carrying capacity of the ecosystem involved; and
- Enhancing the quality of renewable resources and working toward the maximum attainable recycling of depletable resources.”
ReComm, LLC is a woman owned business providing emergency management services. We Lean In to #banbossy by giving young women opportunities to interact with female leaders, encouraging assertiveness in their personal, academic, and professional lives, and utilizing Lean In resources to inspire them to take their place as leaders.